Our offices consist of experienced local solicitors, here is who do we share data with:
To allow us to provide our services to you, the following third parties provide critical functions to our business and will process your personal information as directed by us and in accordance with strict data security arrangements:
- Our Services: during our services our experienced local solicitors will provide your data, under your specific instruction, to named lenders, loan brokers and, if required, the Financial Ombudsman.
- Our Systems and IT: we use third party firms who provide and support to our CRM infrastructure;
- Post and Printing: we use an outsourced print-house who manages our printing, they receive a copy of postal communications and print and send this on our behalf;
- Our Regulators: we may be required to provide your data to our Regulators, who include the Legal Ombudsman Service and the Information Commissioner’s Office; and
- Our Professional Services: we use professional legal, consultancy and accountancy services to help us fulfil our legal obligations.
If you would like further information on how we can help you with your legal matter please enquire here.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a read of a few of our Trustpilot reviews here.